- River Music will endeavour to deliver UK Mainland orders within 5 working days. Customers requiring international delivery should contact River Music for delivery estimate and carriage costs. Large and heavy items may incur additional delivery charges.
- Responsibility for ownership of the goods passes to purchaser once we have delivered them.
- River Music will arrange delivery which will be within normal business hours and a signature at this address will be required. River Music will not be able to guarantee delivery date or precise time.
- All delivery times and dates are subject to stock availability and backlog. Unfortunately River Music cannot compensate for delayed orders.
- Any damages or shortfalls must be notified within 24hrs of delivery. River Music cannot be held responsible for transit damage reported after 24hrs. Notification should be by telephone (01989 566856) or by email to service@river-music .co.uk
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- River Music fully abides with applicable regulation on distance selling
- Customers purchasing products from us over the phone or online have the right to cancel the order as long as we are contacted within 14 days of receiving the complete order. All items must be returned to us in 'as delivered’ condition meaning they should show no signs of use, wear and tear or damage and retain the original packaging where possible.
- Once returned to us we will process a full refund, where delivery has been charged on the original shipment we will refund our standard delivery charge.
- Please note the cost of returning the items to us must be covered by the customer.
- Custom or special order items cannot be cancelled.
- If you wish to exercise this right please contact us within 14 of receiving your order either by telephone (01989 566856) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You are free to cancel any order before payment has been taken free of charge.
- Cancellation requests must be sent to email@example.com.
- Orders cannot be cancelled where the goods have been altered by the purchaser in any way from the original condition.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
- In accordance with the Consumer Rights Directive 2014, most goods can be returned for any reason within 14 days for a refund, including standard delivery cost. Returned goods must be in their original condition and be in as-delivered packaging. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the returned products are adequately protected and insured for transit. River-Music cannot provide refunds if the products are returned in a damaged condition.
- Please note that this Money Back Guarantee does not apply to software that has been opened (see below) or hardware that includes software as part of the package, where the software component has been opened. Video/Audio content in the form of CDs or DVDs also cannot be returned if the item has been opened.
- For Health and Safety reasons some products such as headphones, microphones, earphones, in-ear monitoring products that have been used or where the hygienic seal has been removed or broken cannot be returned unless faulty.
Returns and Refunds
- Refunds will be made once we have received and inspected the returned goods. We will normally process refunds within 48hrs but it may take longer for the refund to show in the customers account. Refunds will normally be made by the original payment method.
- Goods that have been altered from their original condition in any way cannot be returned.
- Goods cannot be returned as faulty where a specific defect in the product was brought to the attention of the customer at the point of sale.
- The customer has a duty to take reasonable care of the products while in their possession and during the cancellation period to maintain them in the condition in which they were supplied by River Music. Goods damaged while with the customer or in transit back to River Music cannot be refunded. River Music reserves the right to return the goods to the customer or to seek recompense if goods are returned in a damaged condition.
- Within 28 days of the date of delivery, faulty goods will be replaced. Outside of 28 days from the date of delivery, faulty goods will be repaired by the manufacturer, under the terms of manufacturer's warranty. This policy is invalidated if the goods have been altered in any way from their original condition, or if the fault is due to misuse by the purchaser.
- Please note that custom/bespoke orders are not covered by the Consumer Rights Directive 2014. This does not affect your statutory rights.